Welcome to Evers Viehhandelsgesellschaft mbH
Benefit from over 140 years of eperience!
The company was in 1874 by Ferdinand Evers inElze-Bennemühlen founded in Hanover.1895 the company moved to Ahlden (Aller) where even today is still the company headquarters.
This central location in Lower Saxony, Germany and Europe means short transport routes. The company is managed by the fifth generation of Stephan and Christian Evers and employs more than 10 employees.